An Innovative Solution to Administer General Assistance
|Version 6.0+ Update Change Log|
Note: If your last VisualGA update was prior to the date listed for a given change below, you will not have that change. VisualGA will automatically download new updates when they are available.
- Added option to print Job Search "Due Date" as well as customizing the footer Job Search Form. You can enable both of these options in the Administrative Console under Reports, Forms & Letters... Form Customization
- Also added the ability for a caseworker to set up a Job Training Program for clients not yet approved for General Assistance.
- Added the Check Detail Report (under Accounting Reports) which will show details (vendor, client, date issued, date paid, amount issued, amount paid, and more) for all disbursements, work program expenses, additional assistance grants, and administrative payments. There is an additional filter for this report that allows you to filter by check number.
- Added email address as a field for Disbursement Vendors
- Added 'Other' Description field for Emergency Assistance Client Needs. When printing the Notice of Decision for EA, any value entered for 'Other' Description will print on this form under the 'Other' need field.
- Fixed issue when withdrawing a Gift Card and subsequently deleting the Disbursement/AA Grant the Gift Card was assigned to.
- Modified W9 (Landlord Statement + W9) to adhere to most recent IRS W9 form changes. Make sure your W9's are marked in the upper left corner with "Rev. November 2017". You can download the PDF from the IRS here if your current procedure is to print a blank W9, feed it into the printer, and then print the W9 from VisualGA. If you do so, make sure when you print the pdf that your page sizing is set to "Actual Size" before you print the blank W9. The VisualGA W9 was developed using Adobe reader which supports printing a document to actual size. If you do not see "Actual Size" for print options it means you pdf reader does not support this option. Results may vary depending on your pdf reader and your printer. Printing the same form from the IRS website vs. downloading the same form and printing via a different pdf reader may yield different results.
- Fixed issue with VisualGA updater